Drop Everything: Kylie Minogue Just Announced A Massive Australian Tour
WHEN I GO OUT I WANNA GO OUT DANCING.
Kylie Minogue has dropped the tour dates for her ridiculously overdue return to Australia, and you better believe she’s visiting wine country.
The tour, her first since 2015, includes a mix of arena shows and day on the green events, and will feature music from Kylie’s new album Golden as well as a smattering of songs from her back catalogue. She’ll be joined on the tour by Scissor Sisters frontman Jake Shears and Brisbane singer Hatchie, with more guests to be announced.
Tickets to Kylie’s Golden Tour go on sale to Frontier Touring members at 12pm AEDT on Tuesday, November 13, and to the general public at 2pm local time on Monday, November 19. For more info, go here.
Kyle Minogue Australian Tour Dates
- Tuesday 5 March – ICC Sydney Theatre, Sydney
- Saturday 9 March – Sir James Mitchell Park, Perth
- Monday 11 March – Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide
- Wednesday 13 March – Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne
- Saturday 16 March – Bimbadgen, Hunter Valley
- Sunday 17 March – Sirromet Wines, Mt Cotton