YouTube Reveals Australia’s Most-Watched Music Videos Of 2017
Did you watch any of them?
We’ve already found out what Spotify’s most streamed tracks of the year were and which triple j Like A Version clocked up the most views, now it’s YouTube’s turn to get in on the action. They’ve just revealed Australia’s ten most-watched music videos of 2017, and the results are…well, they’re not surprising at all.
English mop Ed Sheeran has once again landed at the top with his hit ‘Shape Of You‘, thanks to an official video that sees him throw weak punches at some gym bags (we can only assume it’s a metaphor for him punching above his weight with the video’s love interest). Hell, even the song’s lyric video made it into the list, placing at #9.
DJ Khaled’s ‘I’m The One’ comes in at #2, while Bruno Mars’ animated vid for ‘That’s What I Like’ rounds out the top three.
Check out the full ranking below.
YouTube’s Most Watched Music Videos In Australia 2017
1. Ed Sheeran – Shape of You [Official Video]
2. DJ Khaled – I’m the One ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne
3. Bruno Mars – That’s What I Like [Official Video]
4. Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee
5. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – Something Just Like This (Lyric)
6. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do
7. Kendrick Lamar – HUMBLE.
8. DJ Khaled – Wild Thoughts ft. Rihanna, Bryson Tiller
9. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You [Official Lyric Video]
10. Jason Derulo – Swalla (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign) (Official Music Video)